Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Getting back into the swing of things

Was my vacation restful?  Absolutely not.  Did I accomplish anything worthwhile school-wise?  Hell no.  Completely waste?  No, it was fine.  Spent some wonderful time with my parents both in El Paso and San Antonio.  Slept in reasonably late for two straight weeks.

Except what is it--that nagging feeling that you're always behind and should be working?  Even now I feel a little guilty writing this...I opened the computer so that I could begin outlining my draft for my proposal.  I've set deadlines for myself that I feel reasonably comfortable with, so I plan to have a solid proposal handed in by the first week of March so I can meet my AERA deadline to approach a fourth member.  I may start looking more and more like the picture come the middle of February.


No comments:

Post a Comment